Tuesday, November 27, 2012

SAARC level seminar begins


The South Asian seminar on tax started in Dhulikhel today.
Caretaker finance minister Barshaman Pun inaugurating the seminar said that tax net should be expanded and the taxpayers should be made aware of tax that could contribute to the national development.
Director at the Inland Revenue Department Narayan Subedi, on the occasion, said that experiences of tax system of SAARC countries will help us improve ourselves. “Nepal has focused on taxpayer education programme recently,” he said, adding that the taxpayer education programme would support to expand tax net.
Representatives from 17 different countries are taking part in the four-day seminar where they are scheduled to discuss on different working papers.
The seminar is jointly organised by the Inland Revenue Department and SAARC.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I stumbled over here different web page and thought I should check things out.
I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to checking out
your web page yet again.
Here is my website :: GFI Norte