* Enforcement of rule of law and security all over the country (end to impunity, lawlessness and bandh culture).
* Clear vision about growth-oriented economic policy (emphasis on pro-poor and inclusive policies).
* Tighter fiscal management by targeting subsidies at a marginal class.
* Comprehensive industrial policy with labour flexibility (address labour problems with the right to invest and investors).
* Financial sector reforms by raising foreign direct investment in major industrial areas.
* Favourable investment climate by introduction of investment allowance and lower corporate tax rate to spur growth.
* Incentives for private sector investments in health care and infrastructures status for making inclusive growth a reality.
* Tax holiday for 100 per cent export oriented units to receive investment in export production capacity.
* Special export incentives for readymade garments, carpets and other value added exports to create jobs for jobless workers.
* Immediate action against power shortage problems through purchase agreement with India and warfooting action plan for constructing transmission lines (on both sides of the border).
* Focus on increasing the overall share of non-agriculture sector in the economy.
* Immediate action to reduce inflation to single digit.
Securities Board of Nepal (Sebon)